Our team are back to keep you safe
Henry Schein is changing with the times: we have invested in providing a number of our services remotely so we can continue to provide the best care and infection control for you, your team and patients - an even more vital requirement in these COVID-19 times. Not only does this protect you and staff by reducing unnecessary footfall in your practice, but the reduction in travel is better for the environment and allows us to spend real quality time with you on a very personal level.
So how can we help you?
- Informal 121 online equipment demonstrations are available from our knowledgeable team of consultants.
- Remote equipment installations with phone and dial-in support from our qualified engineers.
- Online training can be precisely customised to your specific needs and requirements.
- All from the comfort of your own practice…
Hear what our team have to say about it:
Introducing remote training and online demos With Tom Goldsmith
Introducing Remote Training With Laura Cooper
And there has never been a better time to go digital!
If you’re not already convinced, check out the additional benefits of becoming a digital dentist in this post-COVID-19 era:
Digital impressions eliminate many contamination issues commonly associated with conventional impressions:
- Digital impressions are sent to production online – there’s no handling or transportation for both dentist and lab
- Many treatments are produced with completely digital workflows
- Patients can review various treatment proposals from their phone at home
- You spend less time with your patient and the digital impression is sent online
- Your production partner works with CAD/CAM so there is no handling of impressions
- Many appliances and restorations can be created totally digitally
- Provide the highest standard of care and the ultimate patient experience.
- Promote your digital workflow to your patients who will enjoy a much faster, less messy and more comfortable experience.
- Attract new patients and ensure that your existing patients remain loyal.
- Vast selection of marketing assets and collateral for you to use – from social media templates to videos for your website.
- Steal a lead on the competition.
- Digital scanning allows a patient to see their teeth in colour on screen in a way they never have before.
- It enables patients to visualise not just the problems but also the solution when they see for themselves.
- You can simply and quickly demonstrate what the outcome will look like before you begin treatment